Support System: How do I create a ticket with video recording?
Videos are extremly helpful for our developers to understand the issue. This helps us to resolve your issue faster.
- 1.Open the page https://schneidergeo.atlassian.net/servicedesk/
- 2.Select whether the error is in the "GUIBO ISSUE" system or on your "APP ISSUE" app.
- 3.Now add all relevant information. Please make sure that you describe the problem as precisely as possible. This means a step-by-step explanation of the previous steps until the problem occurs.
Here you can choose between 3 variants:
- Xbox Game Bar (vorinstallierte Windows Programm) für Windows 10 / Windows 11
- VLC Media Player
- Wondershare Demo Creator
APPLICATION Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10/11)
In the bottom left of your search bar, type "Xbox Game bar" and open the program. Check in your settings under "Play" that you have activated Xbox Game Bar.
- 1.Open the menu (see picture) and select "record" or go to direct video recording using the Windows key + Alt + R key combination.
- 2.To start and stop video recording use the button with the dot in the center (see the picture) or the Windows key + Alt + R key combination.
- 3.Tip: You can additionally activate your microphone function during the video and tell us your problem while recording the video.
- 4.You can find your video recordings under "Show all recordings" or in your user account under Videos. The video can now be attached to the ticket like a screenshot. Explanations can be found under "Description of a ticket creation with screenshot".
APPLICATION VLC Media Player (Windows / Mac)
If you are not yet using VLC Media Player on your device, you can download this program free of charge at https://www.vlc.de/.
- 1.Open the program and click "Media" in the upper left corner. Then select "Open Recording Device".
- 2.Switch to "Desktop" on "Capture Mode" and select the desired frame rate. 30 or 60 FPS will ensure good image quality.
- 3.Click the small down arrow at "Playback" and select "Convert".
- 4.Under "Destination file" you can select in which directory and under which name your screen video should be saved.
- 5.As soon as you click "Start", your screen capture will begin.
- 6.To stop recording, click the "Stop" icon in VLC Media Player.
APPLICATION Wondershare DemoCreator (Windows / Mac)
If you are not yet using Wondershare DemoCreator on your terminal device, you can download the trial version of the program free of charge at https://dc.wondershare.de/ad/best-screen-recorder-brand.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwuYWSBhByEiwAKd_n_vWbJzlLu4DEPxSi9mbi0IOskJmBcwQlvIJI1rebD3alhRT_exhi3BoCrZYQAvD_BwE.
- 1.Open the program and select "Capture screen".
- 2.Now you can mark the screen section you would like to send us.
- 3.Über den “Aufnahmeknopf” starten und beenden Sie die Aufzeichnung.
- 4.This will be opened automatically in a separate window after the video is finished after a few seconds. Now you can use the "Quick export" to specify the name and location of the video and view it with "Open folder" or attach it to the ticket.